Young Professionals of Tracy
The mission of the Young Professionals of Tracy is to attract and retain young professional talent in Tracy by developing a community for young local business leaders to work towards achieving success.
Goals and Objectives
- Building a community for young professionals in Tracy
- Cultivating future community and business leaders
- Providing young professionals with personal and professional growth opportunities
- Creating an economic impact for Tracy businesses and the community at large
- Addressing community issues and being the voice for young professionals in Tracy
- Tracy Chamber Members: Free YPT Membership
- New Members: $ 100 (One-time Reduced Annual Tracy Chamber Dues)
- 21 to 39 years old
- Educating young professionals on best business practices (e.g., marketing and advertising, financial planning, professional correspondence, social media)
- Business mentorships and professional counseling
- Opportunities to develop plans for future career or educational goals
- Seminars on topics of interest to young professionals
- Practice in running professional business meetings
- Educating young professionals on key community issues and how they can make an impact in our communityProfessional development activities will focus on educating young professionals on best business practices, providing professional growth opportunities, enhancing business skills, and building strong local business leaders who will develop into future community and business leaders.
- Networking events specifically developed for young professionals
- “Speed networking” and business card exchanges
- Luncheons with established local business leaders
- Events held at businesses of YPT members to support one another
- Attendance at other Tracy Chamber events Networking activities will focus on increasing exposure for YPT businesses, encouraging mutual referral-relationships between members, and developing strong business connections for younger local business leaders.
- Mixers for young professionals (e.g., networking mixers, cocktail/dinner parties)
- Social events for YPT members (e.g., professional sports games, golfing, bowling)
- Semi-formal etiquette dinner-classesSocial activities will focus on building a community for young professionals in Tracy with the intent of attracting and retaining a young talented workforce for our community.
"*" indicates required fields